Occupational Medicine & Healthcare Services
WiseCare 410.255.7900 Severna Park | Millersville | Pasadena | MD
All too often local employers send their employees 30+ miles to a testing center. This can affect productivity! Count on WiseCare’s convenient locations in the heart of Anne Arundel County, Maryland – we quickly process your screens and tests – and provide personalized service that cannot be offered by big box testing centers!
WiseCare’s occupational medicine services is ideal for companies who require pre-employment and random physicals and drug/alcohol screens, DOT physicals, and more. Contact us at 410.255.7900 to set up your employee testing, labs and more!
What We Offer
Our occupational medicine team offers a variety of services that will assist you in obtaining the help you need in a timely manner while giving you the attention your medical health deserves.
To begin, occupational medicine encompasses a wide range of services that at their most basic level can be delineated as “comp” (meaning workers’ compensation injury care) and “non-comp” (meaning employer services focused on compliance, or prevention—primarily physicals and drug screens).
Some of our occupational medicine services include:
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Pre-employment physicals
- Workers’ compensation
- Compliance screening/testing
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Corporate wellness and health
- Diagnostic and screening services
- Biometric screenings
- Medical interventions (tobacco use, weight loss, etc.)
- On-site x-ray, EKG and lab for quick results
Why Chose WiseCare?
We offer the greatest value, outcomes, and communication to you – the employer. Your employees will enjoy the convenience and accessibility we offer, including short wait times, superior customer service and patient care.
- WiseCare’s medical team is your ideal partner to ensure your new hires are drug tested, and existing employees are compliant with federally prescribed physicals, and assimilating injured workers back into their jobs as soon as possible.
- Our team is thoroughly trained, and continually updated so we have an appropriate understanding of required paperwork related to workers comp injury care, preventative and compliance services, and health and wellness of your employees.
- WiseCare has established and refined processes to treat your employees with a focus on minimizing downtime, and proper communication with you – the employer..
- We enjoy long-term relationships with local employers who trust WiseCare thanks to our willingness to understand and respond to both employer and employee needs.
- We have on-site x-ray, EKG and lab in each location for quick results
Total Employee Well Being
WiseCare is unlike other testing and urgent care centers because we do not only focus on employee injury and treatment. Instead, we focus on “total employee well being,” which encompasses work-related screenings, tests, labs, injury treatment + compliance testing + early detection through biometric screenings, medical intervention for high-risk factors (i.e. tobacco use, weight loss), and also exercise and nutrition programs.
Employers, you may have your workers reference and complete the following forms beforehand to prepare for their occupational medicine visit. Please fill out the compulsory employer authorization form and send with your employee to WiseCare in Severna Park. Please call ahead so that we may plan for your employee to have the appropriate testing done as needed.
The following employer forms are available for you to print and fill out: