Why Choose WiseCare for Your Urgent Care & Primary Care Needs?
“Since I walked through the doors less than 24 hours ago, I have recommended WiseCare to at least 10 family members and friends!”
View Our Testimonials
At WiseCare, we provide the highest level of patient care by delivering exceptionally good healthcare through our team of experienced professionals. Our encouraging and compassionate Severna Park and Pasadena team serve the community with care that is affordable and convenient – all while exceeding our patient’s expectations. If you or a loved one is experiencing medical issues that require assistance, don’t hesitate to come to see one of our skilled physicians. We have put “quality care” back into urgent care and primary care because our patients deserve better.
Our Care Philosophy
We understand how overwhelming medical issues can be. That’s why our team at WiseCare puts the patient first with service that won’t leave them financially strained. Whether our patients are coming in for a quick visit or experiencing a health issue that requires a little more time, our mission is to get our patients back on their feet. We are a one-stop medical shop focused on offering trustworthy care patients can count on.
Book your appointment online, or call the office of WiseCare today to see one of our skilled physicians.
Services We Offer:
Our priority is to provide hassle-free medical treatment to patients seeking high-quality healthcare.
We offer the following services:
- Urgent Care & Primary Care for All Ages
- Open 7 Days a Week (Urgent Care)
- Prime Appointment Slots Available (Primary Care)
- On-Site Lab and X-Ray (quick reports; varies by type)
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Accept Most Insurance Plans
- Affordable Self-Pay Option for Uninsured Patients
- Physicals (Sports, School, Immigration, DOT and more)
- Drug Screening and Vaccinations
- Treatment for Injuries sustained in Motor Vehicle Accident
Our board-certified physicians are focused on ensuring that every day our patients return to their lives and homes happier and healthier than when they walked through our doors.