Medical Receptionist in Our Pasadena and Severna Park Offices
Learn More about this Position at WiseCare Urgent Care
- Greet patients in a positive and helpful manner
- Provide necessary forms to patients for proper completion and signatures
- Gather demographic and insurance information from the patient
- Create a “chart” for new patients or update the “chart” for existing patients
- Record as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Notify medical staff that patient is ready to be triaged
- Answer telephone calls, provide callers with needed information
- Maintain proper supply levels in the office area
- Request and collect payments from patients
- Perform various financial transactions such as balancing at end of shift
Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 9 pm, Saturday and Sunday, 10 am – 6 pm
All applicants must have at least one year of recent medical office experience to be considered for this position.
Someone that is technologically savvy is desired. Applicants should also have experience with medical office or hospital EMR.
Other qualifications include:
- Must be available to work schedules that include all open hours
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of confidentiality regulations
- Ability to make change and balance cash and credit card receipts
- Ability to operate copier, scanner, fax, credit card machine, and multiline phone system
- Ability to utilize sound decision making
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational, and technical skills; initiative; the ability to work well with others; respond well to supervision and feedback; and interact well with patients and coworkers.
You may contact WiseCare Urgent Care about this position by sending your CV or resume to email@example.com.