Primary Care Services Include Well-Child Exams, Vaccinations and More
Pediatric Services for All Ages
When it comes time to take your child to the doctor, it can be very hard to find one that provides comprehensive reliable care or that does not have a waiting room backlogged for hours. Most of all, we know that seeing your child suffering from an illness or injury can be incredibly stressful, and at times, frightening. We strive to alleviate your anxiety by helping your child regain their full health quickly.
At WiseCare, our doctors are compassionate and highly experienced at providing pediatric care with primetime appointments slots available. Your child’s comfort and overall health is our top priority.
“We love WiseCare! The peds rooms are adorable and juice boxes for the kids are a nice touch.” – Jenn G.
View Our Testimonials
What Primary Care Services Do We Provide for Children?
Our staff is prepared to handle virtually any type of non-emergency health situation your children needs medical attention for. We provide primary care and urgent care to our youngest patients in our advanced and comfortable office. With our on-site lab and on-site x-ray capabilities, we are a one-stop-shop for all your pediatric needs.
Our Pediatric Primary Care services include:
- Well-Child Exams, Vaccinations and Physicals
- Minor Injuries: Splinter removal, suture removal, treatment of minor broken bones, sprains, strains, minor burns, wounds, abrasions, cuts, and lacerations
- Respiratory Problems: Treatment of bronchiolitis, bronchitis, congestion, cough, and mild asthma attacks
- Minor Infections: Treatment of thrush, cold, flu, ear infections, earache, cold and mouth sores, strep infections, sore throat, urinary tract infections, sinus infections, and pink eye
- Skin Problems: Treatment of diaper rash, ringworm, eczema, itching and rash, poison ivy, athlete’s foot, sunburn, and scabies
- Treatment of Acute or Chronic Illness Conditions