Marketing Representative in Pasadena and Severna Park
Learn More about WiseCare Urgent Care’s Career Openings
The job of the Marketing Representative will be two-fold. First, the candidate will spearhead all of the marketing for WiseCare Urgent Care, including website, social media, meeting with the chamber of commerce, as well as the creation of marketing materials.
Secondly, you will be asked to formulate a list of local and regional businesses in the region, and then contact these players in order to establish occupational medicine contracts. These contracts will establish WiseCare Urgent Care as the sole provider of occupational medical services for that particular business. Occupational medicine will entail random drug and alcohol screens, work place physicals, and walk-in evaluations for on the job injuries.
Recent Marketing Grads that Are Highly Motivated Are Welcome to Apply!
This position is well-suited for an individual who will always be a friendly, smiling face, and is willing to go door-to-door and visit local and regional businesses. This person will need to show their presence in the community on a daily basis, and is not afraid to hand out flyers or business cards.
- Actively participates in the development and execution of marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to facilitate the profit growth and expansion of the Urgent Care’s programs and services
- Develop and maintain long-term positive working relationships with diverse targeted audiences – including small businesses, large national accounts, workers’ compensation clients, insurance payers, physicians, schools, pharmacies, hotels, senior care centers, etc.
- Initiate a systematic schedule and process to meet quantifiable goals
- Initiate, schedule and attend applicable community events and health fairs in order to promote Urgent Care center’s full-scope of services
- Represent organization through participation in community and civic activities
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting statistics and communication on both current and upcoming objectives
- Ensures that marketing initiatives are accomplished within budget.
- Assists in developing, planning and follow-up of requirements for functions, special events, open houses, orientations, displays, tours, etc
- Responsible for maintaining records of current and potential clients
- Informs staff of new customers and marketing initiatives to assure seamless customer care
- Works with vendors to produce marketing materials
- Works with media to promote services available
- Develop social media strategy
- Works with website designer to develop web presence and keep updated
- Responsible for daily written update to medical director. Must provide written reporting of all marketing activities, including detailed minutes of all important meetings, whether real or virtual
A Degree in Business, Sales, Communication, Healthcare-related fields, Occupational medicine or any other applicable focus or minimum of one year experience in a similar marketing role.
Proficient with Microsoft Office or similar business productivity products; including Customer Management software.
Able to tailor marketing approaches to a diverse target market. Candidate needs to be a caring person with a pleasant personality and excellent organization, presentation and communication skills. Must be goal-oriented and motivated by accomplishments; able to work independently and as part of a team.